How can I exchange an item?
You can make the exchange within 14 working days on our official physical BEPPI store (in Portugal) or by sending the return by post.
By exchanging in the official BEPPI store you can exchange the item:
- For an item of the same value;
- For a different item of superior value, paying the difference value of the new purchase.
Exchanges by Post:
At the moment, BEPPI does not accept exchanges of online orders, only accepts returns. You should return the item(s) according to the instructions below and make a new purchase of the desired items
How do I return an item?
You can return it within 14 working days by going to our official physical BEPPI store (in Portugal) or by post.
If you return by post, BEPPI advises to return the items in the original packaging with the corresponding invoice. In cases of damage in transport or other situations, the return must be made in a similar package (size and capacity). Returns will only be accepted in perfect condition (without use and handling marks and without being washed) as well as their labels intact and with the corresponding receipt. Should this not be the case, BEPPI reserves the right not to accept the return.
Upon receipt of the return, the articles will be reviewed according to the requirements detailed above and refunded.
All returns by post should be made to the following address:
Sinal Fantasia, Lda. – A/C Lojas Zona Industrial do Roligo
Espargo – Apartado 158
4524-909 Santa Maria da Feira
If you have any questions, you can contact us through our contact form, or send us an email to: email@example.com.
Can I return my item at any BEPPI physical store?
No. Currently we only accept returns of online purchases at the official BEPPI store:
Centro Comercial Pingo Doce, Loja 15/16 Santa Maria da Feira
(+351) 256 336 110
How long do I have to make a return?
Returns must be made within 14 working days, from the delivery date.
What is the cost of my return?
If returned in our official store, the return will be free.
Post / Courier return costs are borne by the customer, except in the event of a defect or proven quality problem.
Returns from countries outside the European Union may be randomly subject to customs control and customs fees will be applied for delivery of the return at the final destination. In these cases, BEPPI advises you to request information about this process from the competent authorities before proceeding to the return of the articles, and is not responsible for the payment of fees at the destination for purposes of customs clearance of the object.
How will I receive my refund?
If the return is made in person in store, you can receive your refund at the same time. If the return is made by post, the refund of the corresponding amount will be made in the same payment method used in the original online purchase or through a voucher code to be used in a future online purchase (if requested).Voucher not cumulative with other discount coupons.
All refunds will be made within a maximum of 5 business days. Refunds by bank transfer (Multibanco payments), may take approximately 10 business days to be completed, depending on the respective bank.
How to proceed in case of consumer dispute?
In the event of a consumer dispute, the consumer may use the European Online Dispute Settlement Platform available from ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr or to the following alternative dispute resolution entities:
1. CNIACC - Centro Nacional de Informação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo Tel.: 213 847 484; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. CIMAAL - Centro de Informação, Mediação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Algarve Tel.: 289 823 135; E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Distrito de Coimbra Tel.: 239 821 690/289. E-mail: email@example.com
4. Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo de Lisboa Tel.: 218807030. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
5. Centro de Informação de Consumo e Arbitragem do Porto Tel.: 225 508 349 / 225 029 791; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Vale do Ave/Tribunal Arbitral Tel.: 253 422 410; E-mail: email@example.com
7. Centro de Informação, Mediação e Arbitragem de Consumo (Tribunal Arbitral de Consumo) Tel.: 253 617 604; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo da Região Autónoma da Madeira Telefone: 291 215 070; E-mail: email@example.com
Para mais informações consulte o Portal do Consumidor em www.consumidor.pt.